WANT TO WORK FOR THE CLUB?
1. Cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of litter bins, polishing and dusting of the designated areas
2. Cleaning of glass windows and in door frames
3. Cleaning marks off walls
4. Cleaning of public service areas such as; toilets, canteens, changing rooms/shower areas, fixtures and fittings
5. Replenishing hand towels, toilet rolls , soaps etc.
6. Using where appropriate powered equipment
7. Cover for other cleaners, in the event of absence and holidays – additional hours by agreement – at short notice may be required
8. Any other tasks as directed by line manager
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Previous office and industrial cleaning experience preferred
2. Eye for detail – takes pride in their work
3. Reliability and the ability to work without direct supervision
4. Looking for a committed team player, who displays a professional outlook to the work
5. Can work cautiously in offices and reception areas
6. Must be honest, hard working and able to work in a team
7. Must be able to work to a set pattern but be flexible when instances require
We are recruiting NOW!
If you are interested, please email us your CV to and we will get back to you within 24hrs.
You can also give us a call on 0203 375 8611 if you require any further information.